View Larger Map (http://maps NULL.google NULL.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=washtucna,+wa&aq=&sll=37 NULL.0625,-95 NULL.677068&sspn=41 NULL.682395,86 NULL.572266&vpsrc=6&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Washtucna,+Adams,+Washington&t=m&ll=47 NULL.346267,-120 NULL.750732&spn=3 NULL.722097,7 NULL.69043&z=7)
Washtucna is located in Adams County in the Columbia Basin region of eastern Washington state. The town covers 0.54 square miles, and is located at an elevation of 1817 feet above sea level. Latitude: 46.752736, Longitude: -118.313239
Where available, a link has been provided to a business’ website. Click below to learn more about an individual business.
BarnStormers (http://www NULL.barnstormersccc NULL.com/location NULL.htm)
Connell Oil (http://connelloil NULL.com/)
Cowarra Emu Ranch
Frank’s (formerly Sonny’s)
The McGregor Company (http://www NULL.mcgregor NULL.com/)
Mixed Attitudes Dance
Ritzville Warehouse (http://www NULL.ritzwhse NULL.com/)
SCOTTCO Joint Venture
Stoess Manufacturing, Inc. (http://www NULL.stoess NULL.com/)
Sullivan Petrol, Inc.
Union Elevator & Warehouse
- Sanitation service is provided by the Town of Washtucna via a sewage treatment plant and transportation of solid waste.
- Water service is provided by the Town of Washtucna using a well source that is treated to meet health standards. The well pumping capacity is upwards of 1,200 gallons/minute with the ability to serve up to 750 residents.
- Dish Satellite
- Avista substation in town
- Big Bend Electric Coop elsewhere
- Solar power is a viable option in this area
- Wi-Fi towers
- DSL high-speed internet
- Dial-up, if you are so inclined
- Land line service is available
- National cell phone carriers, as well as local companies, have full service in town.
The links below will provide you with more information on each topic.
Washtucna is proud to have a variety of civic-oriented clubs and organizations to serve the town and the surrounding area alike.
Bringing people together is what small town life is all about. We accomplish that task in a variety of ways including through the scouts for both boys and girls, the Washtucna Community Church (http://washtucnachurch NULL.webs NULL.com/), and the Washtucna Lions Club (http://washtucnawa NULL.lionwap NULL.org/) — Washtucna’s prominent civic club.
A Red Hatter’s Society as well as a Progressive Club round out the options community members have to get involved.